Portal:Wielkie Los Angeles
|Witaj na Portalu: Wielkie Los Angeles|
Media użyte na tej stronie
(c) Photograph by D Ramey Logan, CC BY-SA 3.0
LA Fitness Signature club Irvine CA photo D Ramey Logan
Autor: Eli Pousson, Licencja: CC BY-SA 2.0
Santa Ana City Hall
- Built in 1935 on the southeast corner of Main and Third Streets with funds from a city bond and a grant from the Works Progress Administration, *The Old Santa Ana City Hall is a three-story Art Deco-style concrete building.
Autor: Oryginalnym przesyłającym był Tillman z angielskiej Wikipedii, Licencja: CC BY-SA 2.0
Downtown Malibu. The Colony is on the left. Central is Malibu Lagoon, the estuary of Malibu Creek.
- It is surrounded by Malibu Lagoon State Beach.
- Photo by Doc Searls
Autor: Geographer at en.wikipedia, Licencja: CC BY 1.0
The San Gabriel Mountains, part of the Angeles National Forest in Los Angeles County, California.
- Twin Peaks (7761 feet) is in the middle distance on the right. Monrovia Peak (5409 feet) is in the far distance on the right.
- Taken from Islip Saddle (6600 feet) looking southwest down Bear Creek, a tributary of the San Gabriel River that lies within the San Gabriel Wilderness.
An aerial view of the Palos Verdes Peninsula and surrounding South Bay region, Los Angeles County, Southern California.
Autor: jjron, Licencja: GFDL 1.2
Beverly Hills at the corner of Rodeo Drive, Dayton Way, and Via Rodeo. Los Angeles, California, USA.
Disneyland Castle with 50th anniversary decorations.
The Walt Disney Concert Hall, home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic, features an acoustically superior auditorium paneled in hardwood. The Disney family contributed more than $100 million to the project.
Autor: Calderoliver, Licencja: CC BY-SA 3.0
A prime example of smart urban development, the Fuller Lofts project is a 103,500 sq. ft. adaptive reuse and nearly 30,000 sq. ft. vertical expansion of a 1920s concrete industrial building in a depressed neighborhood of east Los Angeles. Located convenient to a station on a recently constructed light-rail line, the Fuller Lofts was the first transit-oriented development begun in the area and has spurred the revitalization of Lincoln Heights. Consisting of 102 units of affordable, workforce, and market-rate lofts along with 15,500 sq. ft. of commercial space, the program adds two stories of penthouse lofts above the original four-story structure. Connected by an open-air paseo, a newly constructed two-story parking structure lies directly adjacent.
Autor: Sailsbystars, Licencja: CC BY-SA 3.0
A panorama of the San Gabriel Valley taken from near Henninger Flats along the Mt. Wilson Toll Road.
Locations of interest:
- Foreground - Altadena, Eaton Canyon
- Right (San Gabriel Valley) - Pasadena
- Right (far) - Downtown LA, Santa Monica, Pacific Ocean
- Center (San Gabriel Valley) - Rosemead, Temple City, Alhambra, I-210
- Center (far) - Long Beach, Catalina Island
- Left (San Gabriel Valley) - Arcadia, El Monte, Duarte, Santa Fe Dam, I-605, Santa Anita Park